* Various types of mists can cause people to have headaches or chapped skin, and can also make the
skin sticky when it adheres to the skin. The work’s clothes can be dirty and smelly.
* When mists adhere to the floor, they can make it slippery, causing falls and other secondary accidents.
* Work enviroments filled with mists cause workers to work less hard, reducing productivity.
* Systems which remove mists to outside the building result in enviromental damage. In addition, the
effects of heating / cooling systems is reduced, resulting in higher air conditioning costs.
* The presence of mist may cause the electrical systems within manufacturing machinery to malfunction.